Log In   Support


Sponsored search ads are the highest converting ads on the internet. Yet, only 4% of user's time is spent on search engines. Magnetic takes search data, as an indicator for user intent, & applies it to the remaining 96% of ad inventory where users spend there time.

Magnetic Search Retargeting