Magnetic™ is always looking for talented and professional individuals to join our growing company. If you’d like to join our team or find out more about what we do, please send your resume and a statement of your specific interests to .
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
SALES DIRECTOR MIDWEST (Chicago)
ONLINE ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE (Los Angeles or Chicago)
SALES PLANNER (Los Angeles or Chicago)
Magnetic is looking for an Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for seasoned online professional at an exciting start-up in the fast growing data space.
The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of our clients and the flawless execution of their campaigns. The account management team is responsible for managing the campaigns throughout their lifecycle with Magnetic and is the point of contact for our network partners, advertisers and agencies. This role requires an individual with excellent communication skills who can develop strong relationships both externally and internally with our operations, finance and sales teams.
Magnetic operates a marketplace for advertisers and publishers to apply search data to all online advertising. Our custom and easy to use platform extracts maximum value out of search data by making it easy to identify customer intent based on keywords and categories.
We can deliver significant lift in campaign performance to advertisers looking for customers in purchase mode. Since 2008, Magnetic has already secured ad-buying partnerships with 40 ad networks and agencies, helping serve more than 1.5 billion impressions monthly.
If this sounds like a challenge you are excited to meet, we’d love to hear from you.
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management to network /dsp partners, advertisers and agencies
- Project manage campaigns negotiating with all parties involved internally and externally to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly from point of contract to billing
- Ensure client retention is maximized as well as helping upsell and cross sell current clients
- Develop and maintain necessary technical knowledge to be the clients’ point of contact for troubleshooting
- Communicate with the client/agency on campaign delivery and performance supported by the generation and delivery of regular reports
- Work with members of the operations team to identify and advance any opportunities to improve performance of campaigns and to generate growth of advertisers
- Be the internal owner of all assigned campaigns and be fully informed and able to provide information when required, to include metrics, objectives and status
- Be committed to the provision of accurate data to feed into internal reporting and allow for high level of visibility and understanding of our business
Skills and Experience
- Excellent excel skills
- 2-4 years of successful account management experience for an online publisher, network or DSP
- Experience working with online advertising agencies and advertisers
- Experience with behavioral targeting and leading edge online advertising technologies
- Familiar with key online advertising and web metrics for measuring campaign success
- Enthusiastic, committed, proactive and resourceful; can be counted on to get the job done
- Understanding of ad serving platforms (DFA, Atlas)
- Search experience a plus
- Able to work autonomously as well as being a good team player
- Strong time management and organizational skills to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines Must have a desire to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment
- Base Salary + Bonus and Equity
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Submit resume to .
Magnetic is an equal opportunity employer.