Magnetic™ is always looking for talented and professional individuals to join our growing company. If you’d like to join our team or find out more about what we do, please send your resume and a statement of your specific interests to .
DO YOU HAVE A MAGNETIC PERSONALITY? This is a rare opportunity for an online professional at an exciting start-up in the fast growing media space.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Finance Manager is responsible for maintaining accurate, in-depth financial reporting across all aspects of the company.
- Prepare and manage monthly and quarterly forecasts, annual operating plan, and other pro-forma financial statements
- Initiate processes and procedures within the finance team to ensure the highest level of proactive and responsive financial and strategic support
- Monitor financial review of all products and services released into the market to ensure effective cost control and sales performance vs. forecasts
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of finance experience in the digital media industry
- Experience creating, maintaining, and analyzing financial statements
- Knowledge of billing and financial technology systems
- Very strong analytical ability, critical thinking, and proactive problem solving
- Strong Excel modeling skills, pro-forma financial modeling
- Strong understanding of balance sheet, income statement and cash flow components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with an extreme attention to detail
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment
- BS in Accounting or Finance
In addition, it would be a plus if the candidate had…
- Experience working for a data driven media network or DSP
- Negotiating experience
Magnetic™ makes search re-targeting easy. The Magnetic data marketplace empowers advertisers and publishers to use search data as the key indicator of intent and re-target campaigns to the most relevant audience online. With more than 450 million search profiles monthly, Magnetic significantly lifts the value of media and improves campaign performance. Magnetic’s advanced technology provides the largest payment to search data providers. It is the search data partner of choice for more than 40 leading agencies, ad networks and DSPs. Magnetic is headquartered in New York funded by investors including Charles River Ventures, Roger Ehrenberg, Founder Collective and NYC Seed. For more information visit magnetic.is.
Magnetic is an equal opportunity employer.